Our Dental Hygienists take a natural and holistic approach to your dental hygiene care.
You don’t just get a “Cleaning”, you get an experience which involves health promotion, disease prevention and chronic illness maintenance.
An appointment with us may include:
- Aromatherapy, chakra clearing and head massage
- Dental hygiene assessment
- Oral cancer / Facial dysfunction screening
- Bacteria testing
- Instructions on home care
- Teeth Cleaning (scaling, polish/stain removal)
- Fluoride and fluoride-free options
- Dietary Counselling
- Smoking Cessation
- Education on oral-systemic health and disease management
- An organic bamboo tooth brush and charcoal floss from local company: The Smile Lab
Direct billing for teeth cleaning to insurance, MCP & NIHB. A dental fee guide is updated yearly and is standardized across Newfoundland.